Women’s Health of Western New York Midwifery practice is dedicated to providing individual, compassionate, evidence based care in a professional atmosphere to women throughout the lifespan. Katherine Gleason, CNM provides prenatal, postpartum, and comprehensive GYN care in a comfortable and supportive atmosphere. Care is provided in the Olean and Bradford offices with deliveries at Olean General Hospital and Bradford Regional Medical Center. If women need the care of a physician, co-management and consultation services are available with Dr. Tahir Chauhdry.
Midwifery services include care throughout the lifespan, general health checkups and physical exams, well woman gynecologic care, care of teenagers, menopausal care and management, family planning and preconception care, pregnancy, birth, postpartum care, care of a pregnant woman with previous Cesarean delivery, first assist for cesarean delivery, circumcision, and prescriptive authority.
Why choose a Midwife?
- Higher satisfaction rates
- Preventative and supportive care
- Hands on and supportive relationship
- Care provided to suit the individual needs of each woman and her family
- Positive birth outcomes with less medical intervention and decreased cesarean birth rate